Friday 4 September 2009

Home sweet home.

Funny how things come around full circle.
A few weeks ago I moved over to AC-AF, then a short stay in a mining Corp.
Now I am finally home. I'm back in the Guristas Associates.
A warm welcome, even my old friend Mei came to welcome me back with a chuckle and a hyper velocity volley from her Megathron class Battleship's seven Blaster cannons.

From Neocomm logs:
---- Channel ID: (('corpid', 1635187107),) ----
Ryan Masonary > Welcome back my nutty professor of missioning.
Dossie Kielle > Thanks. *I chuckle.*
Ryan Masonary > By the way, missed you bitch dont do it again. *He grins.* My hanger needs a lot of cleaning, hopefully someone will take care of it before I get back.
Dossie Kielle > Then we'll have to wardec any Corps that wardec Ore Gasm Inc. if you want me here permanently.
Ryan Masonary > And the problem is? Okay, going for now welcome back.
Dossie Kielle > Okay, take care.
---- End log. ----

I arrive back in my old home system, heavy structure damage from Mei's welcoming volley and smile. A familiar voice coming over the Neocomm as 'JD' watches me dock, "Mei said hi then?" I laughed and nodded "yes, as you can see, her guns are painful on my little Badger II."
I feel the vessel slow through my neural link, my old home station coming into view.
Home sweet home. I call over the internal comm to my crew, "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your new home. Some of you know the area well and others this is your first visit. Listen to what the veterans say and you newbies will do fine. This is Guristas territory, so be sure you stay armed at all times incase someone decides to pit their wits against you."

A warm - if not quiet - welcome home with a new recruit going through our rigorous interview process. I know she'll make it, Jasimine is a resiliant girl, I've known her for many years before she decided to follow me into the world of capsuleering.

For freedom and profit. I missed these pilots a lot in the short few weeks I've been away.

No comments:

Post a Comment