Wednesday 2 September 2009

As a matter of fact...

Wreckage strewn everywhere. The aftermath of my mood.
I miss her dearly, but after a long hour of destroying everything in sight, I ran out of ammunition for my side arm and lost my trusty Guristas dagger somewhere in the rubble. I was in no mood to fly anything so I sat there. Weeping.
My father said it takes a big man to show his feelings - I suppose that's why I've always been such a cold bitch. He wanted a son and got a daughter, the Fates had a different plan for his seed then he intended. He wanted an heir and instead got a daughter. It doesn't mean he loved me any less...

I had never wept since the day I lost my family. I suppose I was mourning for the loss of both my family and the love of my life. But the time for mourning has passed now and I have work to do, assets to move and new quarters to find.
Today will be a long and busy day, no time to dwell.
I look into my old hangar in Usi V. Not much left here, not much touched. My old Heron class Frigate, a few shuttles and stashed out in the very back of my hangar - a rusting old Retriever...
All alongside the vessel that brought me here, Karma to Burn.
A busy day, returning assets to the local area.
Lets hope this is the last such move.

No comments:

Post a Comment