Sunday 20 September 2009

Cry havoc the dogs of war.

Saturday, 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day:
Gliding out of Usi V - Corporate Police Force station in Karma to Burn.
I have new toys to play with - Hobgoblin II Light Combat Drones. A few hours until I can use the Tech 2 Hammerhead Medium Combat Drones.
I land on the Jeras gate and activate the jump sequence. A quick scan of local and a few mining ships in local and some soft targets. "Ahoy ye scurvey dogs," I broadcast on the local channel.
I search using my ship's onboard directional scanner, hunting down the ship location. Two Frigates, one mining barge on scan, 5 degrees. Warping to the belt I see a new friend - Boydy. His Navitas class Frigate idley floating beside it's can. I kick in the Afterburner unit and stream towards him, readying the crew to exchange can. Canister exchanged and I sit, waiting, "you know the drill."
The young Gallentean fuming, his anger boiling over.
His Corp mate, Urial arrives at the belt in his Prophecey class Battlecruiser and begins targetting my Cruiser. I switch on my Afterburner unit and begin to approach the newcomer.
A flash and an affermation - he agressed, webbed me, I can now legally shoot back under the CONCORD rights of agression act. Drones released.
"Thats it warp away slag, fucking wench. You know whats good for you" Boydy screams over local. I chuckle and respond, "aye, he got me webbed, I can warp any time."
A short skirmish, my Hobgoblin IIs and Light Neutron Blaster IIs tearing holes into his ship. Moments later, Uriall is sat in his capsule, his crew's escape pods fleeing then scene. A good, if not short fight. "Oh well," he says over the local comms channel...

Sunday, 20th - Kaimon - Another day of smack talk:
Megathong - sturdy and deadly - Megathron class Battleship. She's a good ship for missions, but I still need to work on my gunnery skills.
As I undock and look into local, members of the Crucial Alliance are trash talking in local.
From local (edited to be shorter):
Makav3li > so are you someones alt kielle?
Dossie Kielle > I am myself, my dear.
Makav3li > just curious
Midnite caller > as we said mate get more than 6months on your first before u smack talk to us ok
Midnite caller > your paint is still wet and ur nuts aint droppe dyet
CPT DelToro > Maybe so, but we'll see soon. I promise. You just save that money you been spending. Your gonna need it.
Xclie > lol w/e let go 1 on 1
Xclie > or dide you just come here to cry?
Xclie > ???
Dossie Kielle > I thought there was a foul stench in the air. Hi -CTI-. o/
xXDarkRavenXx > I am here to give ya'all a msg =) Everto Rex Regis alliance is on hold temp. We are excited that you have wasted the isk on the merc corps you hired =p
xXDarkRavenXx > But keep your eyes open... cause we got a really big suprise comming for ya =p
xXDarkRavenXx > and your going to squeel like a lil piggy!
Sir Louis > /emote scrathes his nuts
xXDarkRavenXx > \o/ the plan is comming together hahahaha
xXDarkRavenXx > just pay close attention Sir Louis =)
Sir Louis > blah blah
xXDarkRavenXx > cause we are comming bck with friends =p
Sir Louis > u better
xXDarkRavenXx > oh trust me..... we willxXDarkRavenXx > you dont even know do you
xXDarkRavenXx > you have no clue no idea
Sir Louis > you us your friends our friends it will be a big party all over your ego
xXDarkRavenXx > you have no friends
xXDarkRavenXx > you just pay massive isk to bail you out and still cant get them to show up on time or do a proper job
xXDarkRavenXx > =p
Dossie Kielle > Louis, I just had to lol about your mail. I mean seriously.
Sir Louis > dossie in a mega lol
Belladonna Dire > You clearly have no idea who TGA is >.>
Belladonna Dire > /emote gives dossie space
Dossie Kielle > Yes, it's a good mission ship. =]
Sir Louis > yeah but u need skills to fly it
Dossie Kielle > Yes, I'm training up Med Rail Spec 4 so I can get T2 Rails on it. =]
xXDarkRavenXx > Dossie you dont have to worry about them... they need to hire out to pvp
Yuller > hi midnight
Yuller > wwhats going on you sexy transsexual
Cashews > ok, who managed to wardec Sebiestor tribe..
Dossie Kielle > Yuller, Crucial is threatening to wardec my Alliance. I r so scaerd.
xXDarkRavenXx > lol
Yuller > damn
xXDarkRavenXx > dont worry they got nothing to dec you with
Yuller > they are killers
Dossie Kielle > LOL
Yuller > http://demonicempire.griefwatch.net/?p=campaigns&campaign=7752
xXDarkRavenXx > beware of cloaking!
Yuller > i mean look at that
Angel Violette > do they have money for more mercs ?
Yuller > they scare me
xXDarkRavenXx > prob not
xXDarkRavenXx > im sure he's well tapped
Angel Violette > well midnite has a bunch of macro miners
xXDarkRavenXx > and must be loving it that the isk he wasted is burned for nothing
Dossie Kielle > And in my system, that's just bad.
xXDarkRavenXx > aww we made him log off
Dossie Kielle > 23:35:00 Combat Your group of 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun lightly hits Pressure Silo, doing 1234.5 damage.
Anlarna VonCarstein > lmfao
Belladonna Dire > x)
Dossie Kielle > My guns can count~! \o/
SeneschaI > lol
Sir Louis > hey seri come on in
Dossie Kielle > I see the macro miners are also stealing my agent base...
xXDarkRavenXx > prob Midnites alts
Yuller > i linked a few and they left
Dossie Kielle > lol
xXDarkRavenXx > lol
Midnite caller > lol no allaince left now yuller or what
Midnite caller > your corp next
Dossie Kielle > I'm guessing Cinse is one of his macro alts.
xXDarkRavenXx > Midnite you really are a moron huh
shadowgirl9 > hahahahaha
xXDarkRavenXx > cause you stay docked
xXDarkRavenXx > =p
xXDarkRavenXx > or in a pos bubble
Makav3li > right
xXDarkRavenXx > and having to pay for merc's is the leadership loosing isk
Makav3li > lol
Yuller > i didn't know a rattlesnake could mine
Makav3li > so youre done decing i take it?
xXDarkRavenXx > and the Domination Medium Control Tower is leadership of cruicial loosing isk
Sir Louis > friends dont pay
xXDarkRavenXx > nah mak
Makav3li > is this like your final horray?
xXDarkRavenXx > this is just the start of even more
Dossie Kielle > Maybe they gave you a freebie for the amount of wardecs you've paid them for?
Makav3li > care to explain?
xXDarkRavenXx > you will see in 48H
Makav3li > oh okay
xXDarkRavenXx > it will explain itself
Makav3li > want to be a little more vague?
Yuller > he doesn't know does he
Sir Louis > dossie ur the only one giving freebees
Dossie Kielle > Anyway, going into another system for a missions. o/
Makav3li > enjoy
----

Quite funny in my opinion. I guess war will be on the cards, and after getting some threatening mail:
2009.09.20 22:58
we just broke thier alliance up yours is next and we r gonna tell your ceo why .........

and forwarding it to my Alliance leader, the great Frederic 'Gilgamesh1980' Chopin, we had a good joke at their expense.
Maybe we will get into the wardec, or maybe we'll have less threats once he realises it will be their worse idea even after paying for mercenaries to come in and fight us.
For freedom and profit. And maybe some more of those explosions I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment