Friday 28 August 2009

Sex, sex, sex, that's all you think about...

Moaning as she sucks on my nipples, I hold her close, a fire within me burns. Lust and love intermingle as we make love.
My hand reaching down and deftly caressing her familiar nether regions. Warm, moist and fleshy. How I've longed to touch her. Her fingers thrusting and curling inside me as I arch and moan, so close... So close to my climax when the doors to our chamber bust open. "Fuck!" we exclaim in unison. Those filthy State dogs, how dare they interrupt us.
reaching for my blade and side-arm I hear the distinct click-clack as Jesia cocks her assault rifle.
Ducking beneath a hail of firey fury spewed forth from the muzzle of her weapon, I glance back and admire her beauty for a split second before gutting the nearest State trooper.
I'm a lucky girl, and a pirate like myself could do much worse.
A shot fired, missing me by bare milimeters, a blood curdling scream on my lips "you bastard, I'm not losing my Crystal implants!" I hear Jesia laughing, the scent of sex, blood, adrenaline and cordite...

The red heat and blood lust subsided. Standing there - both bloodied and nude - we surveyed the scene. Twelve State troopers sent to kill us. Twelve mangled corpses on the floor. I laughed and looked at my love, a wolfish grin creeping across my face. We moved as one and embraced, glad to be alive and celebrated - making mad, passionate love amongst the wreckage and gore.

Holding her in my arms, feeling her warm smooth flesh against mine, I smile, "something tells me we may just need to clean up." She giggles and smiles, dragging me to our washroom "come on."

Later, official enquiry:
I walk in still wet from my shower, Jesia right beside me. Officials stepping out of our way, it seems reports of our fight has gotten out.
Not bothering to salute any ranking officers - we storm into a meeting in progress. The station manager and head of security jump and stare at us. "I want to know how those troops got through security and where they came from," I demanded. The two men look at eachother then to us. Jesia's hand on her hip just above her pistol grip, a light and battle trained stance, the cold steel in her eyes saying more then actions. My hand resting on the hilt of my blade, Guristas emblems glinting in burnished gold on the sheath.
I nod and she smiles, walking slowly with feline grace towards the chair the head of security is sat. With a look of sheer terror he speaks "they came on a transport from Nuvoulainen late last night. We don't know who they are, or where they originated from, but those weren't real State troopers. They have been looking through our station logs of pilots, ship types and cargo." He fell to his knees and whimpered, jumping at the quiet chuckle coming from me. I look at Jesia and smile, turning around and walking out, shortly followed by my love.
I look at her from the corner of my eye. "I know, something isn't right to me either," she says, taking my hand and grinning, "we can always take a vacation, and I know how much you've been wanting to break in the command chair of my Kronos." We laugh and walk hand-in-hand to our new quarters.

That night:
Burying myself in her arms, I look up and kiss her gently. We lie like that for awhile, watching the lights of the ships docking and undocking, the dancing lights of many ships. She holds me close and kisses me back, "how long do you think they'll take cleaning up? I miss our own quarters." She sighs and rests her cheek against my head. Burying myself deeper into her arms, I look up at her and smile "that shouldn't be a problem. They should be finished by the time we get back from our vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment