Tuesday 25 August 2009

Dirty pirate bitch.

Pastures new, and some close friends in need.
I bid farewell to Amoredcore - Armed Forces and join my carebear friend in her Corporation. I use the term 'carebear' in the most loving terms this time - as opposed to it being an insult. This Corporation has three of the cutest female capsuleers I have met, and one of the most irritating paranoid fools, too.

A short farewell as I salute my former boss in AC-AF with no fanfare, nor ceremony. I am on a mission. No one harms my friends and gets away with it.

An interesting welcome to this new group. I was expecting an order to stand down, dismebark and watch my ship get blown into firey oblivion, but mining Corps do things differently.
There I was in an unfamiliar ship, a Retriever class mining barge staring blankly at the archaic mining technology. Why I trained for that ship escapes me, but it could be due to the fact that I would love to fly every ship in the known Universe. At least once. But still, I'm a combat pilot and not used to the controls or handling.
Let me just say, I've known wrecks move faster then this ship - and under their own power - but that's not the worst thing.
It's defensive capabilities are worse then and undefended station, and offensive? The only weapons you can fit are Drones and my skills in Drone control are tentative at best.
Anyway, back to my welcome party - or should I say mining op. It was fun to sit back and float in space and take some time to just talk to friends. What am I saying? I must be going soft. But bare with me.
Some time after the fleet disbanded, I went back into my Manticore. This is my new favourite ship, who doesn't enjoy the ability to warp under cloak? So, I was flying around, exploring my new home system and spied two Corp members; Aani, one of the afforementioned cutest female capsuleers I know, and Canyew. What an idiot, I don't like him and didn't from the moment I saw him. There is something about that leering grin and and dim radiance in his eyes that makes me think 'beware the snake.'

Here is what happened upon our first meeting in the same system:
From Neocomm logs
---- Channel ID: 2141317198 ----
Dossie Kielle > should I? *She looks into her Neocomm innocently and shrugs.*
Zack Kheolis > heh
Aani Lanaii > hehe
Canyew > Dossie, stop!If I lose this fucking hulk, I will murder you!
Dossie Kielle > *Sighs drmatically ad tries not to giggles.*
Zack Kheolis > *Grins and stifles a chuckle.*
Aani Lanaii > She just likes to play.
Canyew > It isn't fucking funny.
Dossie Kielle > I... I... *Sighs in exasperation.*
Bartul > Canyew, she's not going to blow up your hulk.
Aani Lanaii > He didn't know.
Dossie Kielle > I could've. *Giggles*
Zack Kheolis > Uuh I so want to be evil, but I can't.
Canyew > Fucking do it again and I will shove a Hyperion up your ass.
Zack Kheolis > *Chuckles* Chill Canyew. Ease up.
Aani Lanaii > What's a Hyperion?
Zack Kheolis > Hyperion class Battleship. *He said linking the ship type to Aani.*
Zack Kheolis > Yep, I like it.
Bartul > Ouch. *Chuckling quietly to himself.*
Canyew > I am not in this corp to be fucking target practice.
Dossie Kielle > They were missile hugs... *I said, sighing again*
Bartul > Where be Concord?
Dossie Kielle > Scared?
Aani Lanaii > They went to get donuts. *Trying to keep a straight face.*
Canyew > They just made me paranoid of my own Corp members, stay the fuck away from me.
Dossie Kielle > You can't keep a good pirate down. *I touch myself and giggle, blowing a kiss over the viewer.*
Bartul > Canyew, seriously, drop the language please.
Canyew > I don't need a trigger happy person to fire at me becuase they won't get Concorded. Get another person to do that.
Dossie Kielle > ONE volley. *I cried in dismay, wondering why he took it so seriously.*
Canyew > You didn't even ask, thats the point. I came out here to mine with Aani, I don't need you to shoot me without a reason.
Dossie Kielle > If you want, I can get my heavy combat fit Drake? *I ask with a glint in her eye.*
Aani Lanaii > Canyew, I need to haul my stuff.
Canyew > If you want I can just leave the Corp and you can fight Concord.
Aani Lanaii > Dossie stop egging him on.
Dossie Kielle > I'll shoot Aani, but don't know if her shield systems have a big enough buffer to take a direct hit.
Canyew > Leave me alone.
Dossie Kielle > But... You... Bit... *I sigh again, exasperated.*
Zack Kheolis > *Giggles and looks away for a moment.*
Canyew > Unless you want to pay about 70 - 80 million to replace my Iterion Mk 5 and the ore in, unlock and leave me alone.
Canyew > That is it. *As he disembarks into his escape pod*
Dossie Kielle > There's an Iteron in this belt with no owner... *I grin maniacally.* And the only pilot I have know can fly that is a very bad girl and about 30some jumps away. *Sighs*
Are you going to grab your Hyperion? *I idley fire a volley of torpedoes at the abandoned industrial class ship, taking most of it's armor.* Is the hold full?
Canyew > With Aani's ore...
Dossie Kielle > I can replace that. Fireworks! *I cry as I order a second volley to be fired, sitting back as I watch the beauty and chaos of the explosion out of the view port.*
Aani Lanaii > I needed the ore...
Dossie Kielle > I'll replace the ore Aani, it's no problem.
Canyew > I will make sure I will post that to Vestri you fucking bitch. I stood in the fucking corp to help Vestri move ore and mine for her, I could of stayed in wormhole spacve with one of the Compass Corps. I don't fucking need this shit. Come out you worthless bitch. *He screamed over the neocomm.*
Aani Lanaii > I'm sorry doss, I love you, but that was uncalled for. He just came out to mine with me.
Dossie Kielle > I can replace the ore, and he started complaining when I shot once.
Aani Lanaii > I know, but that means you shouldn't have harassed him further then... you could have just shot at me.
Dossie Kielle > Don't encourage the encourageable.
Aani Lanaii > I had 2 cans in there, not to mention his own stuff.
Canyew > She doesn't care, if I am going to be a target for the corp pirate bitch I am going to leave.
Ryo Kheolis > Don't be so touchy.
Dossie Kielle > Yes, I am a pirate bitch, and if you appologise for calling me that and not taking a simple wave of hello missiles as they were, then I will just be a thorn in your side. *I smiled sweetly.*
Canyew > I am leaving the corp, I am not here to be target pratice.
Ryo Kheolis > Oh come on.
Dossie Kielle > Touchey. Come to meet all of my pirate friends. *I link a system in the neocomm with an open pass into Guristas territory.*
Canyew > Chat logs have been saved and I have mailed Vestri.
Dossie Kielle > Killmail should've gone to my Killboard, I'll link it for you if you want.
Canyew > You, are a nasty bitch.
Dossie Kielle > *I bow low, grinning like the fabled Cheshire cat.*

I refunded Aani her ore in liberated minerals and hope she forgives me for any trouble I may have caused.
As to Canyew? As he said: I'm the Corp's pirate bitch. And I refuse to change.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for entertaining me on that, sad he got so angry but i had fun, even if that makes me super evil and you so nice :)

    Zack aka Petey Your devoted fan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me hugs Dossie

    I hope his nasty words didn't upset you too much.

    Lots of hugs and kissies (read torps and hybrids)

    Belladonna.

    ReplyDelete