Wednesday 21 October 2009

Why you little... (OOC)

Okay, so giving up cigarettes is a long and stressful process.
So, give thanks to all that I'm giving up that filthy habit and totally trashed my laptop because that little thread of calmness was shattered as I got PKed repeatedly by the same person.

Yes - PK. Old fashioned as it is, there are still games that use that system, and I wish I went into EVE and just spoke to people and spun my ship collection, randomly hopping between stations, or taking my Mega to Dixie for EVE-Radio mission fleets.

So here I am, on a borrowed PC I can't download anything staring forlornly at the smouldering wreck that is - was - my laptop.
Stupid highly addictive bad for the health thingy...

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that dos but yeh i gave up giving up the day i shot gil by mistake :P get bac soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-/

    Quitting some things isn't easy...

    ReplyDelete