Friday 9 October 2009

Weeee, Zoom!

Synchronising our warp, the 3 Frigate class vessels arrive at the gate.
Seraphina in 'Mystique,' a Succubus class Frigate, a new capsuleer callsign 'Cannabalize' in his Merlin class Frigate and my Chiropterran, a Harpy class Assault Ship, based off the Merlin class hull.

We activate the gate, slipping into the first area, immediately greated by 4 Angel Cartel Cruisers. Our engine and Afterburner systems fire up, approaching the enemy vessels.
Internal systems alerting me, all enemy vessels targetting. I smile and answer, starting my targetting systems and begin to engage.
Hyper-velocity Antimatter death spewing forth from my four 125mm Railgun IIs, rotating my camera drone, to view Cannibalize. I've been training and moulding this young pilot. He's intelligent and a fast learner, I'd like him to file transfer papers to join the White Rabbits...

She's a good ship, and I've just purchased a Hawk class Assault Ship.
Let's see if my missile skills will prove their worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment