Tuesday 1 September 2009

Ponderance.

I sit at the edge of my command chair, staring out of the command window, tears rolling down my cheeks.
Usi - a system I used to frequent, Ishomilken next door - where a large number of people I know and admire are based.

The agonising choice of whether I should leave my current Corporation. To rejoin the White Rabbits or not. I felt most at home with the Guristas.
I have always hated high security space. Every time I see an Industrial class ship slow-boating to a stargate, I see a lost oppertunity.
Why should I stay in Gallente space? There was nothing left there for me, my has been heart torn apart by her.
The only reason I even thought of leaving The White Rabbits: Jesia Amren.
I still love her, I still think of her. Will the pain ever stop?
Maybe one day, but there is still blood to shed. I may never forget her, I may never get over her. But the bloodlust will keep the tears from forming.
So here is to you my Jesia, you have made my mind up for me...

The universe will be awash with blood in your honor. Today, I send in my transfer papers for The White Rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment