Thursday 17 September 2009

'Lotus.'

I drop out of warp and survey the scene, my camera drone picks up a Kronos class Marauder coming out of her warp tunnel, a Guristas emblem on the side next to the ship name 'Lotus.'
I smile as I recognise the callsign. The other ship slips alongside mine and holds position.
We wait. Angel Cartel pilots appear on scan - time to try out my Megathron class Battleship. I rotate my camera drone and watch as 'Lotus' begins to move forward, her massive 425mm Railguns coming to life. I turn my ship and begin engaging the nearest Angel Battleship, answering their fire with my own 425mm Railguns.
I open fleet communications, "warp to me, we can handle the incoming damage." Moments later, a Dominix and a Raven class Battleship drop out of warp a few short kilometers off both the Megathron varients.
A quick glance at 'Lotus,' cool and collected as ever, her guns cycling as we all strike the local Angel Cartel a damaging blow. Missiles firing, drones swarming and hyper velocity Antimatter rounds annihalating everything in range...
The final area cleared and a few moments. I turn my Megathron around and approach 'Lotus.'
I hear a giggle over the fleet Neocomm channel and adjust my view.
Giggling as I move a little closer, gently nudging the under side of 'Lotus' and take a picture.
That was worth saving.
"What are you two giggling about?" Asked Callibi. We giggle a little more as we see Laamet's Dominix appear on scan, then Callibi's Raven and a new addition to our fleet: a Prophecy class Battlecruiser belonging to Jasimine Yokosuka.
I hear her giggle as she looks at the position of our ships, and fire a quick volley from my guns. "ouch, that hurt." Then a giggle as she fires a volley from her laser turrets.
We wait a few moments then set out the plan. We know of another area of Angels, 'Lotus' will warp in first followed swiftly by the rest of he fleet. I relay the order through the internal comms channel and get ready. "I'm out of warp, come to me." We all roger and warp in, several Angel Battleships to finish our extravaganza.
Mission completed, we head back to Kaimon and dock. A healthy wallet balance and a good day of missioning.

I step out of my capsule and head straight for my quarters. Being a capsuleer is fun and an interesting lifestyle, but the ambiotic fluids inside the pod leaves a nasty residue in your hair. My clothes fall off as I start walking to the shower in my quarters.
The warm water beating off my skin as I rinse the ambiotic fluids off, singing happily to myself. I hear the door open and jump out of the shower. Pistol in hand, I slowly open the door.
A figure near my bed. Creeping stealthily behind the figure I strike, my blade streaking through the air like the fire of a beam laser. I hear the scream and turn on the light, the Kronos pilot lay on my bed, blade to her throat.
She wriggles beneath me, smiling and looking up at me through her lashes, "are you going to just drip on ?" I blush and look. Stepping back and dragging her into the shower with me I grin. "I missed you so much, Jesia..."

No comments:

Post a Comment