Thursday 1 October 2009

A Quiet Word in One's Ear.

I awake, looking at my chronometer. 0937. Still too early.
Laying back down, I look over to the lamp next to the bed and sigh. A casing first real ship cannon I fired turned into a simple bed-side lamp.
A sudden noise makes me jump - my NeoComm beeping to alert me of a private channel request.
"Are you the one at war with Cash Hand's Corp?" The unknown voice enquires.
"At war? No, why do you ask?" Unsure of what to make of this person. "Hmm, well either way, they moved to Stacmon. Just for your information." Then he cuts off the channel.

Who is this man, and what interests does he have with myself and Industry Infamous?
Well, I may just have to find out. I have missed Gallente space, and a short vacation would be beneficial for my health...

No comments:

Post a Comment