Monday 16 November 2009

Hokori o motsu.

----Private communications - (Chan ID - 512294) ----
A single tear rolls down my cheek,
With thoughts of my beloved,

Jesia, you hold my heart,
First and last,
Always in my thoughts.

Looking out,
An obsidian cloak enshrouds me,
A miriad of stars,
Picking one, hoping you're looking,
Toward the same.

How I long,
To see your smile,
And hold you close,
My loving embrace.

I miss you more,
The you may know...

I sigh, looking at the comms desk. "I will be there as soon as I can, until then - look after yourself my love."
----End message----
Blowing a kiss I end the message.

Leaning over and looking around the comms room, I sigh again.
Today is going to be longer then any others past, but, I know I will return as soon as I can. A steely glare from the comms officer directed my way. Smiling I step back and return to my quarters.

With an involuntary groan, I slowly lower myself onto the pallet they call a bed - it's been too long since I was last in my capsule.
"Well," I say to myself, "time to see about coming home."

No comments:

Post a Comment